YOFOCHM welcomes all people including church leaders and missionaries to volunteer with us in Uganda in various areas of their calling. Students from across the world including Uganda can also apply to come and work with YOFOCHM in various projects for their internship as they choose.
- Willingness or interest
- Travel documents (passports).
- A copy of valid identification cards (passport, permit, National ID, school or university ID).
- Valid visas (Uganda offers some countries on entry at the airport, so one can check out from the immigration or with the Ugandan Embassy in his/her country or closer to his/her country).
- Filled volunteer application forms
- Recommendation letters from the sending church, company, school or university, parents.
- Valid passport photographs taken at least in the last six months.
- All necessary immunizations or shots. (the recommended ones are hepatitis B, malaria, Ebola, yellow fever, and others as your doctor may recommend).
- Do a study on Uganda by goggling the country. To get prior information (optional).
- Necessary funds to sustain the volunteer / intern.
- Anyone who is intending to spend more than one month shall be required to sign a confidentiality clause at the very start of work or mission.