YOUTH FOR CHARITY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL (YOFOCHM) partners with NEW LIFE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IN USA to evangelize communities in Uganda, support the empowerment of girls & young women and sponsor the education of needy children in Uganda.
We are inviting you to Uganda on this short-term mission trip to bring love to Children, girls and women living in abstract poverty.
Dates: JUNE 22nd – JULY 8th; Cost: $1500 excluding airfare and visa. Includes: Lodging, Meals, Clean Water, Transportation, Team T-Shirt, Admin Fees, Tour (Safari) i.e. white-water rafting trips, Visit Entebbe Zoo, Bujagali Falls, Source of River Nile and overnight stay in Jinja, Uganda. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
LOCATION: KAMULI DISTRICT, NAMISAMBYA VILLAGE (Busoga Region).
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
- Painting and carrying our various repairs at Namisambya Youth Training Center & Orphanage
- Participate in Construction of a Temporary Shelters at Namisambya Youth Training Center & Orphanage.
- Leaders and Believers conference
- Participate in teen mentorship camp for children. Spend time with them, Motivate, inspire these children. Working with these children; playing, praying, doing bible studies with them and encouraging them.
- Village Outreach: Evangelize & Charity, Working with youths, girls and women
- Hospital Ministry: Encouraging and praying for the sick in hospitals
- Visiting and sharing in Yofochm Partner primary and secondary schools
- Regional Girls’ Gathering – Girl Awareness & Advocacy Campaign
- Training and equipping Yofochm leaders / local volunteers.
- Tree planting at the Yofochm Center
- Work at the orphanage, Church SERVICE
- Tour / Adventure and so much more!
PLAN A CUSTOM TRIP OR COME ALONE
- If you would like to come to Uganda with a team or individually, please CONTACT US.
- If you would like to organize your own team consisting of your family, church, youth group or any other organization, please contact us to arrange these trips.
- For information on longer term opportunities such as internships – open any time of the year or individual long-term missions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To register your interest for the Uganda Mission trip 2021, please complete and submit the form below that we may also be able to send your all forms OR DOWNLOAD & READ OUR MISSION TRIP MANUAL- SIGN OUR LIABILITY WAIVER FORM 2021